Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who to believe?

All right, news is circulating around that three Under-17 players have been kicked off the team. USHR.com has a story called Bad Week at the NTDP. I don't have a subscription so I haven't read the story. I have heard facts are simply untrue in the story but USHR seems to be a decent source of information. MLive.com has a thread on it just simply saying three players are kicked off the team.

I am just like the rest of you, I have no answers. It's been a pretty busy week for me with the Maine High School Playoffs taking place and addition to the two Maineiacs games. I will look around for more information.

That's My Take

(Nathan also is a writer for Maineiacs Post to Post and the Maine Hockey Journal. He can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for sure: 2 U-17's removed from the program, 1 U-17 suspended for remainder of season. 1 U-18 removed from program - don't have names or the exact stories