Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Glen To Attend Penn State

Press Release

20 year old forward David Glen will be joining the new Penn State Division 1 Hockey program in the 2012-2013 season. Over the last 2 seasons with the Saints Glen has scored 38 times while adding 40 assists in 96 games played. Glen will be returning to the Saints for his 20 year old season, where he will try to lead his team back to the Enerflex Cup Finals and beyond before heading to the NCAA.

"I am very excited and honoured to be joining the prestigious Penn State University as the institution is experiencing some exciting times." says Glen. "However, I am anxious to rejoin my current teammates and work towards another championship before heading to school. I'd like to thank my parents Donna and John for their continuous support and of course the Saints organization, my teammates and coaches for getting me to the next step."

"David can and will play in all situations for us." explains Head Coach and General Manager Jason McKee. "He is a very well rounded forward that plays a solid 2-way game. This season David will be relied upon heavily for leadership and be an example for what it means to be a Saint."

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: