Thursday, December 15, 2011

BREAKERS’ QUAST TO UNH

Press Release

Kingston, MA- The Bay State Breakers 6’4, 215 lb. defenseman Harry Quast has committed to the University of New Hampshire for next season. This is Bay State’s fourth Division I commitment of the 2011-12 season.

“Harry had some decisions to make about his plans for next season and has chosen UNH as the next step in his development. I am excited for Harry as he continues to develop his game every day. Harry’s upside is still unknown, as he has not reached his full potential yet,” stated Bay State Breakers Head Coach David McCauley.

"Though these last three years have been a challenge, the payoff was well worth the wait. University of New Hampshire hockey is a constant power in Hockey East and I look forward to being part of that tradition as well furthering my education at a great school,” stated Harry Quast.

“Playing for Bay State has definitely allowed me to develop as a player. I’d like to thank Coach McCauley and his staff for giving me an opportunity to succeed. I’d also like to thank my family, especially my father, who supported me and allowed me to delay school to achieve my dreams of playing Division I college hockey," added Quast.

“Harry is a great kid who has the desire and work ethic to succeed at the next level and potentially further. I wish Harry the best next season and for many seasons to come,” added McCauley.

Harry is from Chagrin Falls, Ohio, and is the son Barbara and Greg Quast.

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: