Thursday, February 2, 2012

Plaster Leaves Booth

Press Release

Regina, Saskatchewan – The Regina Pats Hockey Club announced today, that Broadcasting and Communications coordinator Dan Plaster is leaving the organization, as of February 20th, 2012. Plaster has been with the Regina Pats since August 2008, originally as the Director of Communications, then moving into the broadcast booth at the start of the 2010 season.

Regina Pats President Brent Parker “We appreciate the time, effort and commitment that Dan has made to our organization and we wish him all the best in this new opportunity. It is flattering to us that the Roughriders have recognized the good work we have done in the community and chosen to recruit one of our employers to enhance that area of their operation. The timing for us is not the best by any stretch but this is a unique opportunity for Dan and we certainly did not want to stand in his way.”

Regina Pats Vice President of Business Operations Cliff Mapes “I am extremely happy for Dan and at the same time disappointed to see him leave us. Dan has been a committed, hard working, reliable employee and will be very difficult to replace. I want to thank Dan for the years he has given us and wish him all the best as he moves on to working in football.

Dan Plaster, “I would like to thank Brent, Cliff and the entire Regina Pats organization for allowing me the pleasure of working for one of the premier franchises in junior hockey. I'm grateful for the experience, but even more, I will cherish the people I have worked with and the life-long friendships I have forged in my time with the Regina Pats.”

The look for a new Communications/ Broadcaster will begin immediately.

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: