Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Red Deer Athletic Therapist Terence Robertson Steps Down

Press Release

RED DEER, AB – Brent Sutter, President/General Manager/Head Coach of the Red Deer Rebels Hockey Club, announced today athletic therapist Terence Robertson has resigned.  Robertson will leave the team after the Rebels Prospects camp May 31-June 2.

Robertson will begin his new position with Collegiate Athletic Therapy & Sports Medicine in June after the Rebels Prospects Camp. He was with the Rebels for nine years, starting in 2004.       

The Rebels will begin the search for a new athletic therapist immediately.

Brent Sutter –“I’d like to thank Terence for his nine seasons with the team. He has done a great job with our players over the years. We wish him well in his future endeavors. ”

Terence Robertson – “I’d like to thank the organization for giving me the opportunity to work in the Western Hockey League.  I truly enjoyed my time with the staff and players over the years.  But for family reasons, I’ve decided to take a job that keeps me closer to home during the winter.”


 (Nathan can be reached at nathanfournier@mainehockeyjournal.com)

No comments: