Thursday, June 6, 2013

Antkowiak Off To NHL Development Camp

Press Release

Former Humboldt Bronco Adam Antkowiak is heading to Phoenix for a Coyotes developmental camp.
The 20 year-old Medicine Hat product will travel to the desert for a week beginning on July 7th.
The three year Bronco says he owes a lot to the organization and his coaches.

"I took great strides, I couldn't thank Dean(Brockman) enough, he is such a great coach and he develops his players so good but with that being said he has had some help with Tim Klimosko, Murray Brookbank, Chad Ellison and Luke Strueby there, all of those guys were tremendous for my success there."
In three seasons the 6'7" power forward tallied 42 goals and 108 points for the green and gold. He says he isn't going to change his game when he gets there.

"Just the experience alone will be great but I am going to play my game and I got invited for a reason so I'll show them what I have."


 (Nathan can be reached at nathanfournier@mainehockeyjournal.com)

No comments: