Saturday, August 9, 2008

Linkorama

Sarnia Sting signed a couple of Draft Picks this week. This is the start of the post Steven Stamkos era.

The Select 15's are over. Seth Ambroz dominated with 8 goals and 3 assists. Rumor on Hfboards is that he will be playing in the USHL this year.

Drew Shore will be heading to the University of Denver in 2009. I am not surprised. USA Hockey still hasn't released the Under-18 roster.

Shawn Roarke has some notes from the USA World Junior Evaluation Camp.

Is the QMJHL looking to drop the Import Draft also? I will have my thoughts on this later this week.

Don't expect too many updates this weekend...I have family from out of state visiting.

That's My Take

(Nathan also is a writer for MVN.com. He's the writer for the Asylum which covers the Lewiston Maineiacs of the QMJHL. He's also a regular contributor to the NHL Source also at MVN.com. He can be reached at fbbhgfan@aol.com)

No comments: