Friday, October 31, 2008

My Top 21

Well today I officially lose my junior eligibility as I turn 21(I know 87's are too old to begin the 2008-2009 season). I thought I would share my top 21 junior/college hockey videos/moments. I hope you enjoy part I.

21. MJAHL Brawl



20. Kevin Roy



19. Sidney Crosby Lacrosse Goal



18. Ben Bishop Goalie Fight



Won't be the last goalie fight in the countdown.

17. Kyle Okposo Goal vs. Minnesota State



16. Mike Leggs Goal



15. Brandon Sutter Hits Alexei Cherepanov



14. David Perron's Goal



13. Jeff Frazee's Mistake



12. Jack Johnson Takes off Cory Schneider's Helmet



11. Jonathan Roy



Part Two at Noon

That's My Take

(Nathan also is a writer for Maineiacs Post to Post and the Maine Hockey Journal. He can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: