Monday, April 26, 2010

CAMPANALE TO AIC

Press Release

Springfield, MA- The Springfield Pics are proud to announce that Captain Nick Campanale has committed to American International College for this fall.

The Chester Springs, PA native finished with 15 goals 20 assists for 35 points.

"I would like to thank Coach Tabb and the entire Springfield Pics organization for everything they have done for me and allowing me to accomplish my dream of playing Division I college hockey. A special thank you to my family for their time and support over the years and with this process." said Campanale

"Nick was a leader both in the room and on the ice, I am so happy for him and his family. His hard work and perseverance allowed him to have a breakout season while reaching his goal of playing Division I college hockey. He came into the season in tremendous condition and never looked back." said Coach Tabb

Campanale will join Pics alum Greg Vatrano with the Yellow Jackets. The entire Springfield Pics organization wish Nick great success at AIC.

(Nathan also is a writer for Maineiacs Post to Post and the Maine Hockey Journal. He can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: