Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WJC Live Blogging

Alright this year I am thinking of live blogging during the WJC games (Sadly I won't be there in person..) I just want to see if there's an interest from the audience. Just answer in the comment section or the poll in the right hand corner Here are the games I can live blog. Bold means unsure due to my commitments with the Maine Hockey Journal

Date Game Time (EST)

December 20 - Canada vs. Sweden (Exhibition) 8pm (TSN2)

December 22 - Canada vs. Finland (Exhibition) 9pm (TSN)

December 23 - Canada vs. Czech Republic (Exhibition) 7pm (TSN)

Sat., Dec. 26 Latvia vs. Canada 4 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 27 USA vs. Switzerland 4 p.m.
Czech Republic vs. Finland 6 p.m.

Mon., Dec. 28 Canada vs. Switzerland 4 p.m.
Tues., Dec. 29 Latvia vs. USA 4 p.m.
Sweden vs. Russia 6 p.m.
Canada vs. Slovakia 8 p.m.
Thurs., Dec. 31 USA vs. Canada 8 p.m.
Sat., Jan. 2 Quarterfinal #1 5 p.m.

Sun., Jan. 3 Semifinal #1 5 p.m.
Semifinal #2 9 p.m.
Tues., Jan. 5 Bronze-Medal Game 4 p.m.
Gold-Medal Game 8 p.m.

(Nathan also is a writer for Maineiacs Post to Post and the Maine Hockey Journal. He can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I didn't see your email contact anywhere on the site so I'll post this as a comment and you can delete it if need be.

I'm Aaron Vickers from over at Future Considerations. We're going to be doing live blogging as well, direct from the pressbox at the Credit Union Centre, as well as Twittering up a storm.

If you wanted to use our content or link up to it if you are unable to, you are more than welcome.

Feel free to come pay us a visit at www.futureconsiderations.ca as well!

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Good idea! Hopefully someone blogs for the US games, then I would follow.