Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SOLOMON TO SACRED HEART

Press Release

Bridgewater, MA- The Boston Bandits are pleased to announce that defenseman Matt Solomon has committed to Sacred Heart University for the fall of 2012. Sacred Heart University competes in the Division I Atlantic Hockey League.

The Toronto, Ontario, native is a two-time EJHL All-Star and has compiled an impressive stat line in his 2 seasons with the Bandits. In 77 games, Matt has 22 goals, 34 assists for 56 points. His 2011-12 stat line of 8 goals and 21 assists for 29 points in 34 games ranks him second in the EJHL among defenseman.

Solomon commented, "I could not be more excited for the opportunity to attend Sacred Heart University. I am looking forward to playing Division I hockey, advance my education, and continue to build a great hockey tradition at Sacred Heart. I would also like to thank Coach Stirling and the Bandits organization for all of the hard work that they put forward for me over my two years."

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: