Friday, December 31, 2010

BREAKERS' LYNCH COMMITS TO ROBERT MORRIS

Press Release

Kingston, MA- Bay State Breakers forward Zac Lynch has committed to attend Robert Morris University for the fall of 2012. RMU competes in the NCAA Division I Atlantic Hockey League and is currently second in the 12-team league.

Zac is a 6’0”, 180 pound right-shooting, 1992-born forward from Pittsburgh, PA. This is Zac’s first season with the Bay State Breakers. Previously, Zac played for Chris Stern and Alec Wright of the Pittsburgh Hornets AAA program.

“I am very excited to play for Robert Morris University. It has been my dream since I was 10 years old to play Division One hockey at a top academic school. Coach Schooley and his staff have put together a top ranked program and I am honored to be a part of it in the near future. To be able to play at home in Pittsburgh in front of family and friends is also very important to me,” stated Lynch.

“Zac has been a great addition to our program this year. He is one of the most consistent players we have on the team. He plays in all three zones and can be counted on in all situations. Zac is going to be a great Division One player for Robert Morris,” stated Breakers Head Coach McCauley.

"Coaches McCauley and Rennie of the Bay State Breakers have given me the opportunity, direction, and training to develop into a Division I player. I highly recommend their program to any player looking to improve their game and move on to the Division One level,” added Lynch.

Zac is the son of Diane and Dan Lynch of Pittsburgh, PA.

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: