Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Some of you may know, some may not

Summer is winding down, that means one thing, major junior hockey training camps open up this week. Personally this summer has been great as I graduated college and found a job working in the Sun Journal's (Lewiston, ME) sports department.

With that said, many of you know the previous two seasons I was with the Maine Hockey Journal covering the Lewiston Maineiacs and the Maine Black Bears. With the new job, I have stepped down from my position with the Maine Hockey Journal.

So don't expect any stories from me at Maineiacs training camp the next two day(Go to the links above for coverage of the events this week). Although follow me on twitter @jrhockeywriter for updates as I take in training camp.

The World of Junior Hockey will continue running as normal.

(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)