The Host Organizing Committee, City of Mississauga and especially the Mississauga St. Michael’s Majors organization would like to thank everyone who has and will offer to dedicate precious time and effort to the 2011 MasterCard Memorial Cup.
For the 2011 MasterCard Memorial Cup Tournament, volunteer information and requirements include:
* Reliable and enthusiastic individuals aged 16 and above, who can dedicate a minimum of thirty (30) hours throughout the event
* Volunteers will be required leading up to the event, and during the event. (May 16th to May 30)
* Shifts will average approximately 4-6 hours. Times will vary between 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M. depending on department.
* Uniforms will be supplied by host organizing committee.
* There are a limited number of volunteer positions that will have access to the arena during games so do not expect to watch a game if you are on duty or not have a ticket.
* Specific volunteer positions will require skills and/or abilities that can only by performed by an adult (e.g. driver, licensed areas, security). In these instances, individuals over the age of 18 years will be placed in these positions
(Nathan also is a writer for Maineiacs Post to Post and the Maine Hockey Journal. He can be reached at email@example.com)
11 minutes ago