Friday, November 4, 2011

Warriors sniper Krause commits to Bentley University

Press Release

It’s been an exciting couple of weeks for Tyler Krause.

Nine days ago, the Westside forward was named the BCHL’s player of the week.

Today, he committed to NCAA Division I Bentley University. The 20 year-old says he’s excited to be heading to the Boston-area school.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this, so I’m pretty happy about it; it’s a great school and a great hockey program,” said Krause of Bentley. “I went down on a fly-down and it blew me away … I fell in love with the school.”

The Kelowna product has played his entire BCHL career with the Westside Warriors. He currently sits in second in team scoring having recorded 20 points in 14 games.

Krause becomes the fifth member of the current Westside roster to be committed to an NCAA program along with Izaak Berglund, Michael King, Connor Dempsey, and Garrett Skrbich.


(Nathan can be reached at fourniern@students.nescom.edu)

No comments: