Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Corbin Signs with AHL Bulldogs

Press Release

Prince Albert SK – The Prince Albert Raiders have announced that Antoine Corbin has signed an American Hockey League contract with the Hamilton Bulldogs.

Corbin appeared in 118 games with the Raiders, scoring 20 goals and adding 32 assists for 52 points, after being acquired from the Kelowna Rockets via trade in 2010. Last season, Corbin led the Raiders defence in goals, with 12, and amassed 112 penalty minutes. The 6’3” blue liner scored in each of his two games with the Raiders this season.  

“I am very excited for this opportunity for me to play professional hockey and return to my roots in Eastern Canada,” said Antoine Corbin. “I want to thank the entire Prince Albert Raider organization for their support in helping me to develop over the last two years there. The coaches, my billets Carole and Stacey, the players and especially the fans who were so supportive last year during a difficult season. I am so glad the boys are off to a tremendous start and hope they keep it up and have a great season.”

“We are proud to have moved Antoine on to the AHL, and also of his development with our organization,” said Raiders General Manager Bruno Campese. “We wish him success in his professional career”



 (Nathan can be reached at nathanfournier@mainehockeyjournal.com)

No comments: